• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Apache Server Software

Re: Apache Server Software 15 years 3 months ago #4620

will do.. thanks for the heads- up

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Apache Server Software 15 years 3 months ago #4667

Actually Mac's do get Viruses just not as often as Windows, though Mac does run on top of linux. Linux servers often get hacked with Trojans and turned into zombies to attack other servers.

There's actually a recent virus out that's hitting quite a few Mac's. Make sure you have something installed!

LOL its funny you should say this.  I talked to a apple sales rep a while back and made a big deal bout sayin Mac's have only been hit with 4 viruses in the history of apple.  I thought wow, i don't believe it but wow!!!

HLC Home Inspections LLC
www.OklahomaHomeInspector.biz
We are a licensed inspector for the state of Oklahoma.?  Our focus is Oklahoma City, Moore, Mustang, Yukon, Tuttle, and many other areas surrounding OKC.
HLC-Home-Inspections-Oklahoma-City

HLC Home Inspections LLC...

Re: Apache Server Software 15 years 3 months ago #4670

I have done a bit of research lately on the subject, and now even Apple itself is suggesting that Mac users consider installing some kind of protection as the threat of viruses are creeping into the Mac world. I have reluctantly downloaded a free copy of Mcafee(not sure which is worse , having Mcafee or no protection at all, Norton is pretty much the same as far as I am concerned). Hopefully AVG will come out with one soon for Mac.

Re: Apache Server Software 15 years 3 months ago #4673

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Apache Server Software 15 years 3 months ago #4674

well hey if the Church of Jobs thinks there is a threat than there must be,lol

Re: Apache Server Software 15 years 3 months ago #4700

Yeah, eventually it had to happen as their market share picked up. Plus it opens up a whole new avenue for AV software vendors.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.