• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ghosting

Re: Ghosting 15 years 9 months ago #1419

As you know, I don't run the software, only my website*.  I would not know how to put that on a thumb drive, but even if I could, why would I want to run it at the local store?  If I download things from a thumb drive onto their computer, how do I get it off?  Of course, now that I think about it, what cool advertising THAT would be - dropping my website off everywhere I go...  hmmm...

I used to go to Best Buy, but the Geeks peed me off so bad, screwed me up so bad, and wouldn't fix what they did (which was so bad) I haven't been in a BB store since and my family is banned, by me, from going too.  They told me I changed what they did and they had no obligation to fix it...  yeah right, I got in there and changed their stuff!  How do you spell JERK again...?  Where else would you recommend - Circuit City?

* I should be paying you some time soon or now.  Let me know when and how.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Jay Markanich Real Estate Inspections, LLC
Based in Bristow, serving all of Northern Virginia
www.jaymarinspect.com
Northern Virginia Home Inspector
Festina Lente - Make Haste Slowly

Re: Ghosting 15 years 9 months ago #1420

Don't buy from any of those stores. Buy direct from Dell, Fujitsu or HP. When you buy at BB or Circuit City its the minimum wage guys fixing your computer. Their solution to most problems is to wipe your hard drive as its fast and easy.

I forgot you just had the site. If you had the program it can run off a thumbdrive and you could test it on different machines.

Dominic

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Last Edit: by Dominic Maricic.

Re: Ghosting 15 years 9 months ago #1423

It's 237 your time (that's AM) - go to bed... but, THANKS!

Jay Markanich Real Estate Inspections, LLC
Based in Bristow, serving all of Northern Virginia
www.jaymarinspect.com
Northern Virginia Home Inspector
Festina Lente - Make Haste Slowly
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.