• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: HIP Website

Re: HIP Website 15 years 11 months ago #1141

yes look at toshiba.com and you'll see how tiny the font is... smart computing said that some sites the fonts will not adjust due to how they create the sites...  When I have time I will have to try firefox.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: HIP Website 15 years 11 months ago #1142

Wierd as the font looks normal to me, but that might be because I'm using firefox. I'll see if I can figure out where to put the resize. I actually spent about 4 hours yesterday trying to figure out how to get the front page to look good for people using 800x600 like you :D

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: HIP Website 15 years 11 months ago #1143

On my 19" toshiba.com looks good also, but the 15.4 " the font is tiny.. thanks for all your doing...

Re: HIP Website 15 years 11 months ago #1144

On the laptop 15.4" I am not in 800X600 like my desktop. The laptop is a wide screen and the font did not get larger at 800x600, the sreen reralestate size actually gets smaller. I am at 1280x800

Re: HIP Website 15 years 11 months ago #1178

Hey, don't move that live chat chick!!!!  She welcomes me with a smile every time I get to the HIP website.  I have yet to speak with her. :P

Re: HIP Website 15 years 11 months ago #1181

Hey she's still there,just in the VERY top right corner so she can't be missed. She's still sleeping though as she's on PST. Look for her soon :)

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.