• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Feature Idea - Print Template

Feature Idea - Print Template 7 years 7 months ago #63184

Short of mocking up an inspection and selecting every narrative I haven't found a way to print an entire template for review. 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Feature Idea - Print Template 7 years 7 months ago #63188

Are you trying to print your "template" or your "narratives".  Different issues.

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.

Re: Feature Idea - Print Template 7 years 7 months ago #63196

Printing every narrative would be hundreds of pages long. Like Stephen mentioned, is that really what you're looking for?

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Feature Idea - Print Template 7 years 7 months ago #63201

Welllllllll...yes and yes....  ::)  I said template, but I should've said template with all available narratives.

I don't use an abundance of narratives, but even then you're right Stephen it took about 100 pages when I simply selected every narrative and ran the report. (this included documents as well)

Maybe rather than "print" I should say "list" or of course I could print to PDF for a consolidated review of narratives for consistency, grammar, spelling, etc.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.