• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: On PC can we have the option to move something from the red to black and back?

On PC can we have the option to move something from the red to black and back? 7 years 7 months ago #63143

Sometimes I change my mind once I get home and decide I dont want a specific narrative in the summary, would be nice to be able to move comments around on the PC without having to take 3 steps of copying, pasting and deleting.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: On PC can we have the option to move something from the red to black and back? 7 years 7 months ago #63144

Are you starting the report with mobile?  If so, the comment is already in the left column.  Just choose it again and put it where you want.  Then delete the one that is already there.

That being said, I have asked Dom for this in the past.  An  up / down arrow for items already in the black / red panels.

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.
Last Edit: by Stephen Stanczyk.

Re: On PC can we have the option to move something from the red to black and back? 7 years 7 months ago #63145

Already on the to-do list!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: On PC can we have the option to move something from the red to black and back? 7 years 7 months ago #63146

Woo Hoo.  My request from 2010 is moving up the list......    ???

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.

Re: On PC can we have the option to move something from the red to black and back? 7 years 7 months ago #63147

Send more cookies.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: On PC can we have the option to move something from the red to black and back? 7 years 7 months ago #63148

Can't.  No more chocolate chips.  The rabbit died.  :-\

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.