• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Keyboard Shortcuts on desktop HUGE TIME SAVER

Re: Keyboard Shortcuts on desktop HUGE TIME SAVER 8 years 6 months ago #61935

I would like to be able to scroll through photo pages on lap top by using right and left arrow key.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Keyboard Shortcuts on desktop HUGE TIME SAVER 8 years 6 months ago #61952

We do not want the the enter key to go to next line. It would be better if it signaled "OK" or whatever button was highlighted at the time. The next line thing is pretty useless. If you start typing, the text automatically starts the next line when it runs out of room. Do not know of any narratives so long that they require paragraphs.

Re: Keyboard Shortcuts on desktop HUGE TIME SAVER 8 years 6 months ago #61954

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this. Yes Dominic, it does go to the next line. But, I think it would be good if it did select OK, or whatever is highlighted. And then maybe shift + enter would go to the next line. Or something similar.

Re: Keyboard Shortcuts on desktop HUGE TIME SAVER 8 years 5 months ago #61989

Hi Travis,

Multiple paragraph comments are actually very common and an expected use of the enter key is to go to the next line. I can see about shift-enter clicking the OK button though. That would cause less problems with existing users expectations.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Keyboard Shortcuts on desktop HUGE TIME SAVER 8 years 5 months ago #61990

That make sense Dom. I guess I was just thinking backwards, but shift-enter would be good as well.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.