• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: comment time saver

comment time saver 8 years 10 months ago #61056

i feel there should be a faster and easier way the move comments to black or red sections , right not we have to highlight comment and click the button ,,, there should be a way to decrease the click by 50% ... why can't we click it once for body comment section and click twice for damage comment for summary just like the mobile version or something like it ... i know that we need to click once on comment to edit it , but we now can right click and left click to do it ... we don't need to waste a navigation option twice. maybe we can use right click to edit and left click to send comment to report ( send to either body of report or body of report and summary) come on dom , i no you can do this one ..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: comment time saver 8 years 10 months ago #61072

Les...do you use the Merge feature?...that way many repetitive "clicks" are already completed before the inspection ever starts

Dan Musielski
Inspector/Engineer
Assured Home Inspections; Batavia, IL
www.InspectThatHouse.com

See us in the Fox News Channel! FOX NEWS Shattered Dreams
www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/13/foreclosur...ickens-experts-fear/

Re: comment time saver 8 years 10 months ago #61073

hey dan .. yes i use the merge feature for  inserting my default comments , but wouold be nice to have other selected comments go in like mobile version ...

Re: comment time saver 8 years 10 months ago #61080

You'd never be able to get to the second click if the first click moved the comments to the right of red/black. We can't get rid of that area as that's how you can work on narratives that will be one time comments and won't change your template. Good ideas though, maybe you guys can think of a way around that.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: comment time saver 8 years 10 months ago #61083

maybe right click black , left click red and double click edit?

Re: comment time saver 8 years 10 months ago #61084

here is an idea ? ,, one click moves it over to black and if it is a red defect we can move it to red some how .. this would be a way to save some clicks  , almost like move to summary

Last Edit: by les jansson.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.