• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: unanswered comment option

Re: unanswered comment option 8 years 11 months ago #61110

You can see attachment...
Karma for Roy ! ;D
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: unanswered comment option 8 years 11 months ago #61112

thanks roy , but I stop using ratings due to the layout , would be nice if there were a search for unanswered items ...

Re: unanswered comment option 8 years 11 months ago #61113

It would be easy to check if you missed checking off a required  item . It is easy to miss checking off an item  sometime. .

I'm sorry! But what are you checking off. Are you using the desktop ver?
Do you mean inserting comments?
I still don't understand what an unanswered item is.
If you are referring to comments you forgot to insert?
If you wanting the software to let you know you forgot something there isn't an algorithm than can read the unknown as of yet. 

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: unanswered comment option 8 years 11 months ago #61114

hey roy , np ,,,,yes roy , a search for items missed , that is what I a referring about

Re: unanswered comment option 8 years 11 months ago #61115

I don't believe that will ever be possible.
What I do is before I "Print" the entire report I only print a few sections at a time(see attachment). I then review those section to make sure they are OK and if so.. I uncheck those and select 3 more...ect..ect until I have went through the entire report a few sections at a time.
Then I print the entire report. Make sure you have "show print options" checked off.
Does that make any sense?

Attachments:

Re: unanswered comment option 8 years 11 months ago #61117

Yep makeS sence i do that now. I select al sections for print ? and review report

Last Edit: by les jansson.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.