• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: HIP Mobile crashing with pictures

HIP Mobile crashing with pictures 9 years 3 days ago #60951

We have two people running HIP Mobile version 4.1.3 on Samsung Galaxy S5 with Android version 5.0.  HIP Mobile crashes A LOT with respect to pictures.  If I take a picture, the picture gets displayed and I get options to Retry or OK.  If I click OK, it saves the picture.  If I click Retry, it opens the camera again.  When I take the 2nd picture, HIP crashes.  Another inspector that works for me is having crashes on the 1st picture.  We can reboot the phones and it helps for a little while, but not long.  Anybody else have these problems?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: HIP Mobile crashing with pictures 9 years 3 days ago #60952

Having simile issues with 4.1.2 on iPhones

Re: HIP Mobile crashing with pictures 9 years 3 days ago #60953

Make sure both of you have the latest beta. There's a new crash report module that will allow you to email information to us if there's a crash. 4.1.4 was uploaded to Testflight yesterday and approved today. We have not been able to reproduce any crashing and there's very few people reporting it so it's been very hard to track down what's going on. I do know that on Android the issue seems to be confined mostly to the S5 and the Tab 4, both Samsung devices.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: HIP Mobile crashing with pictures 9 years 3 days ago #60954

How do we get the latest beta? Can you email it to me? Thanks.

Re: HIP Mobile crashing with pictures 9 years 2 days ago #60957

Sent

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: HIP Mobile crashing with pictures 8 years 11 months ago #61006

Can I get you to send it to me, too?  I've been having the same problem lately.  I'm also using the Samsung Galaxy S5 with HIP mobile 4.1.3 .  This just started happening recently.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.