• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: editing pictures

editing pictures 9 years 2 months ago #60517

on the desktop version when I go the review pics section I would like to click on the picture and have it go to the edit section ,, right now it only brings up the pic in the middle of the page and is basically the same size

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: editing pictures 9 years 2 months ago #60518

That feature primarily helps the people with smaller screens as it'll show the photo larger. On larger screens your resolution is high enough that it has no effect.

I don't mind making that an option, I'd just be worried that people that accidentally click anywhere on the screen now have 2 clicks to get out. It also doesn't save any clicks vs the Edit button.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: editing pictures 9 years 2 months ago #60519

Love any photo edit options on desktop but clicking on the picture or clicking edit is pretty much the same .

Re: editing pictures 9 years 2 months ago #60520

yeah I see the point .. it is just habit to always click picture then look for button ...

Re: editing pictures 9 years 2 months ago #60521

Yeah but you develop another habit as you use HIP.
Plus with android you often need to click the bottom 3 dots instead as well .

Best way to increase speed it seems is fewest clicks.

Now what is sucking is new update requires you to make an extra click not ever needed before .
Got to get around to telling Dom about that.

It happens on mass upload from files .

You click on the folder before and it would start upload but now it goes into folder and shows empty till you back track .

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.