• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Document file goes before the section title

Document file goes before the section title 9 years 2 months ago #60231

I would like the option to place the HTML document on the same page before the chosen section. Current when you place the HTML document in a section the title of the section appears above the text or picture.

This could differentiated by an additional/optional check box to place the html before the title.

I would like to insert section graphics as the section headers. This could create a more formal looking report.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Jeff Kloetstra
Ontario Real Estate Inspections
Servicing the London Ontario Region
www.orei.ca

Re: Document file goes before the section title 9 years 2 months ago #60248

Have you tried the checkbox to show the document before the section?

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Document file goes before the section title 9 years 2 months ago #60249

I select the dropdown and say which section I want the document to go before, then I checked the box that says "Check box to include document on same page as section. This is useful for section introductions."

Now what I notice is that this check box would be great for general limitation statements, Like "The inspection is not a warranty of any kind.", but it would still fall under the title of the section but before the information of the damage or selection panels.

But what I would like is to have a graphic in the document that is like a section header, all colourful and matching my stationary.

I would like to add this but still want the option to continue to insert the documents like they were intended. I have attached 3 screen shots.

I have shown my setting in the document and the what the header looks like now under those settings. The last Mockup is how I would like the header.

All the best
Jeff
Attachments:

Jeff Kloetstra
www.orei.ca

Re: Document file goes before the section title 9 years 2 months ago #60267

Without that checkbox selected the image will appear above the section header. If you have HIP set to print in continuous mode then it should appear right above the header. There's currently no way to make sure it starts on a new page and goes above the title. We are planning on expanding the stationery feature which could give you the options you need.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Document file goes before the section title 9 years 2 months ago #60283

Yeah, I am not printing in continuous mode. But if you could add something like this in the stationary options that would be incredible.

Jeff Kloetstra
www.orei.ca

Re: Document file goes before the section title 8 years 5 months ago #62092

How is the stationary add going?

Jeff Kloetstra
www.orei.ca
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.