• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mobile beta questions

Re: Mobile beta questions 9 years 4 months ago #59890

When you hold long the copy feature comes up and you can rename the copied section before  it saves if this is what you mean .. is it possible  when you do a long hold a selection comes up leting you choose copy  or just rename existing section.?. 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Mobile beta questions 9 years 4 months ago #59898

No, you should see a copy OR rename feature come up. I must have finished it right after I sent out the beta. Let me finish up another few items and I'll send it out to the testers.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Mobile beta questions 9 years 4 months ago #59900

great .. nice huge feature

Re: Mobile beta questions 9 years 4 months ago #59905

1. I tried video today and it didn't work as expected. I was in the gallery section of the report; there is a camera, video and gallery option at the top. I clicked on the video, clicked on start recording and it didn't record and the image was frozen. I was ablr to go into the camera app and take a video separate from the program.

2. I am getting many instances of error messages saying "HIP has stopped". This needs to be fixed ASAP. It happens if you try to copy and paste comments, which I have quit doing, but I'm a getting the error if I inadvertently touch the screen too long. I am losing images and I have to go back and reselect my comments and take additional images.

3. Double tapping does allow me to move the images to other sections.

I am using Samsung S3 and a MAC.

I have attached screenshots & info for the video. The video is present in the temp folder but doesn't play.
Attachments:

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...
Last Edit: by Michael Merino.

Re: Mobile beta questions 9 years 4 months ago #59906

I was able to load the independent video that I took into HIP. How do I rotate it so it is properly oriented?

<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679

Re: Mobile beta questions 9 years 4 months ago #59907

Text when editing images overlaps when you go to the next line. Screenshot attached.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.