• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: About 4.0 video feature

Re: About 4.0 video feature 9 years 5 months ago #59344

Yup, will do.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: About 4.0 video feature 9 years 3 months ago #60015

I want add a video to the coverpage of the report but need to figure out how to shrink the actual frame of the video or the size of our logo above the video. 

How do we do this. 

Mark, I have played around with this too and just revisited it last night. There are a few problems currently that I am having that I wanted to bring up to Dom for his thoughts.

First, that white stripe on the side of the photo frame is a pesky thing. After the video finishes, it appears and stays there until the report is opened up again.

Second, the video compresses the image on the sides. I assume this is because my iPhone takes a widescreen ratio video and the slot for the video is a standard ratio of a photo.

And third, most of the videos I insert in the cover slot get turned upside down for some reason. I can insert the exact same video into the cover page and the second photo slot of the program and the cover page will be flipped while the other will be normal.

What do you thing Dom? Is my computer possessed? It is a PC, so I already know it's evil.:)

Title: Home Inspection Peoria, IL
URL:  www.aaintegrityhomeinspection.com

Re: About 4.0 video feature 9 years 3 months ago #60016

Hi Carmen,

Super odd that video on the cover would be treated differently than anywhere else as it's all the same code. Could you send me a video that does this please?

Not sure what white stripe you're sending to. Send me a PDF that shows this and the compression on the sides. The photo should expand to the correct ration whether it's 16:9 or 4:3.

Dominic Maricic

Re: About 4.0 video feature 9 years 3 months ago #60033

I'll send off a PDF showing that white stripe on the side and a related screenshot. Perhaps it's something that just happens on my own computer.

I have to test something on the compression and the video being turned upside down. I suspect it may be related to how I took the video using the secondary camera on the iPhone rather than the front camera. I remember testing the video feature when it first came out and did not have a problem with either the compression or the video being upside down, but I'm pretty certain I was using the main camera on my phone.

Title: Home Inspection Peoria, IL
URL:  www.aaintegrityhomeinspection.com

Re: About 4.0 video feature 9 years 3 months ago #60068

Don't forget to send the PDF!

Dominic Maricic
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.