• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: template that follows INTERNACHI SOP

template that follows INTERNACHI SOP 6 years 4 months ago #64000

Hi I'm a new inspector in Florida and I'm trying to setup my HIP to follow the same pattern as following the INTERNACHI SOP , does any one have a suggestion on how to do this or is there a template that someone might have that is to this format . any advice would be appreciated
Thank you Ghislain
The following user(s) said Thank You: James Schaefer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

template that follows INTERNACHI SOP 6 years 4 months ago #64003

Hi Ghislain,

The default template, as well as all the others already completely comply with the InterNACHI SOP. Changing the order that things occur in isn't required by the SOP but is likely to make things slower when you're inputting data on site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghislain Royer

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

template that follows INTERNACHI SOP 6 years 4 months ago #64015

This probably isn't the response you want Ghislain, but I strongly encourage you to dive in to HIP and create your own, there is a lot of flexibility built in to HIP and building your own template will really help you to understand the software better. There is a little bit of learning curve at first, but in my experience things start to come together pretty quickly as you go through the process. In addition I've found that creating my own template and my own comments in my own words has helped me to build my brand. The comments in the default templates are totally sufficient, but I encourage you to use them as a model and build your own template. If you need help getting started there are lots of posts here and there is lots of help available from the HIP Team.

Congrats on your certification and your new venture - I wish you the best of success.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghislain Royer

template that follows INTERNACHI SOP 6 years 4 months ago #64016

Thanks Barry
I just needed something to start with since i'm a new inspector .. once I know what I'm doing better I will be able to make changes to the way I like to do my inspections . For now I'll try to use the program the way it is
Thank you again for your input

template that follows INTERNACHI SOP 6 years 4 months ago #64017

Florida has it's own SOP.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.