• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Used home inspector equipment

Used home inspector equipment 8 years 5 days ago #62839

Trying to stop myself from buying over priced, high spec home inspector equipment

Any good website to source used home inspection equipment, in particular high spec damp and humidity testers and IR cameras.

Peter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Title: pre purchase building surveys
Url: www.propertyhealthcheck.ie
Body: Our thorough Pre-Purchase Building Survey will mean that YOU won?t get stuck buying a Money Pit. We offer Premium Pre-Purchase Building Surveys that assist our clients in making informed decisions before buying their...

Re: Used home inspector equipment 8 years 4 days ago #62841

I use  www.craiglook.com           It is an all encompassing search engine for Craigslist across the US.  I purchased a new SurveyMaster Moisture Meter, in box, from a pawn shop in Tennessee for $125.

The other thing to do is put in a Google Alert for anything specific.  They send you a link as soon as anything is posted for your specific search.

As for IR, I got mine through Ebay.  A Flir E4 that was upgraded..... hacked to the E8.  Many new for sale at $1395 instead of the normal $4k.  Yeah, you probably void the warranty but I have had mine for 2 years and not had an issue.  Great way to get started before you upgrade to the $10k type for commercial inspections.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.