• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Welcome Wayne Hoyt to Home Inspector Pro!

Re: Welcome Wayne Hoyt to Home Inspector Pro! 12 years 4 months ago #45106

Hip Hip Hooray for Wayne!!!

;D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Cyr Home & Commercial Property Inspections
body text: Home and commercial property inspections across Maine, Kennebec county and all of Central Maine.
Keywords: Central Maine Home Inspectors, home inspector, commercial inspections
Meta tags:Serving all of Central Maine and surrounding areas
URL:...

Re: Welcome Wayne Hoyt to Home Inspector Pro! 12 years 4 months ago #45109

That's better Marcel. :D Keep up the good work buddy !! ;D
Now what color do you vote for, for Wayne's HIPsterville little logo guy to be?
Choice selections are as above?
I say Pink would be too bright, so my vote is a soft, elegant, refreshing Mauve.
Everyone please place your preference here for Waynes little Hipster guy logo color. :D

Title: San Antonio Home Inspections
Site: www.jwkhomeinspections.com
Body: JWK Inspections, San Antonio Home Inspector, Performing Home Inspections in San Antonio & all surrounding areas.
Keywords: San Antonio Home Inspections, New Home Construction Inspections, New Braunfels, Schertz, Home...
Last Edit: by Joe Keresztury.

Re: Welcome Wayne Hoyt to Home Inspector Pro! 12 years 4 months ago #45117

LOL. I'm sure Wayne will be really pleased with your color choices Joe!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Welcome Wayne Hoyt to Home Inspector Pro! 12 years 4 months ago #45121

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!  I am very excited and proud to be part of this team!  As Dominic said, I've been in this industry going on 7 years and I can't wait to jump in and help you all become more efficient and productive with the best software on the planet!  I'm studying hard and will be up to speed soon.

Joe, I'll have to reserve judgment on the cat/crack incident.  I saw the post and I hear the cat is bringing charges.   ;)

What color should I be?  Hmm... Fuscia sounds the best, since I have no idea what that looks like!  lol

I love the "family" atmosphere that Dominic has fostered with the users and the collaboration between all of you, to help develop the software to make it even better as we go forward. 

Stephen, you mean it's possible that Dominic will actually pay me for this job?!  :o  Wow, I would do it for free! (Although - please don't mention this to Dom!)  The cookies would be icing on the cake.  :)

Thanks again guys.  I look forward to meeting you all!

Wayne Hoyt
Home Inspector Pro Software - Sales and Customer Support

Re: Welcome Wayne Hoyt to Home Inspector Pro! 12 years 4 months ago #45122

Wayne,  just don't eat the oatmeal / raisin.  I think my guinea pig was loose that day.  Dom could never tell the difference.  :P

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.

Re: Welcome Wayne Hoyt to Home Inspector Pro! 12 years 4 months ago #45123

Icing on the cake?  Well, I'm sure Dom isn't going to spring for icing Wayne...;D

Title: Root River Inspections
URL:  www.arochestermnhomeinspector.com
Body:  Root River Inspections serves Rochester, Winona, Red Wing, Austin, Albert Lea and surrounding Minnesota areas.
Meta Key:  Rochester home inspector, Winona home inspector, Red Wing home inspector, Albert...
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.