• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dragon Naturally Speaking

Dragon Naturally Speaking 7 years 4 months ago #63331

I am really gaining ground fast with my business and was hoping to incorporate Dragon Naturally Speaking into my HIP reports.  I don't need to jump around the program verbally, I would just like to click inside the box and talk out what I need to say.  I guess my exact question is:  Is it worth it to modify the computer and add the program?  Will it really speed up the report writing process for my PC?  The worst thing I could do is fix something that isn't broken and cause potential issues where they are not necessarily needed. I have read the posts related to this in the forum and it would appear the biggest issues were with DNS 11.  The latest version comes up as 13.  any real-world experience comments would be greatly appreciated.  -aloha

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Dragon Naturally Speaking 7 years 4 months ago #63334

Many guys including myself use it .

Re: Dragon Naturally Speaking 7 years 4 months ago #63335

I got the Dragon program from Rosetta Stone but could never rolls my grrrrrrrs correctly....    :P

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.