• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: clouding HZF. FILES

clouding HZF. FILES 7 years 11 months ago #62943

Is there any way to cloud hzf files to go back and work on them at a later date. say 2weeks to 1month later. Again without having to go to "that" same computer and searching for it. It would be super helpful if i had all the hzf's uploaded in one sweet spot instead of searching all 5 of my computers for it.

Any help/ ideas

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: clouding HZF. FILES 7 years 11 months ago #62944

Hi Isaac,

We recommend installing HIP into dropbox. That way you put dropbox on every computer you own and HIP will automatically replicate the files to every machine at each save.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

clouding HZF. FILES 7 years 3 months ago #63362

Does anyone know if this is possible with Microsoft OneDrive? I was thinking that if it were possible to change the file save location to my OneDrive file this would be do-able?

clouding HZF. FILES 7 years 3 months ago #63363

Hi Chris,

It should work in OneDrive as well but most of my experience has been with Dropbox. You want to install HIP directly to the cloud folder on your machine. You can drag/drop the HIP folder on your machine and then run the latest installer again to update the desktop shortcuts.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.