• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Crashing on I phone 6 plus

Crashing on I phone 6 plus 8 years 2 weeks ago #62772

Running mobile HIP on I phone 6 plus. When I take a picture with in HIP and use the zoom feature on the Phone, the app crashes as I back out to save pic. I also had this same prob in the Iphone 5S before I upgraded to the 6plus. It only happens when the zoom feature is used in the picture mode. The phone does not crash on any other app not in when the zoom is used on the regular camera Mode. Only when using HIP. Sometimes I can take 1 -3  with zoom that works OK and saves, then the app starts to crash. The only way I have been able to reset is to completely cut the I phone off and reboot. This looks like a programming error to me with the app. Any help or thoughts.
Secondly, Can anything be done to allow the font on my desk top to enlarge. I have having trouble the the reading the font size. I don't have 20/20 vision and am having to lean forward to read the panels. Generally in other soft wares I am able to enlarge the screen font. I am already using a 24" monitor to help but that still is not enough. Causing eye fatique late at night.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Crashing on I phone 6 plus 8 years 2 weeks ago #62773

You should be able to increase font size by opening HIP, click edit, select program font size, then select the font size you need. Can't help with the IPhone issue, using HIP mobile on android and on an Ipad, but using Olympus Stylus Tough TG860 as camera which allows me to share photos with tablet as they are taken. Using the Live View feature of the Camera/Tablet interface I can control zoom & shutter from tablet while the TG860 is mounted on a 24 foot painters pole to get pics of roofs that are to steep to walk or chimneys that are too high to access.

Alton Darty    AR Lic. #HI-1496
ATN Inspection Services, LLC
Home & Commercial Inspections throughout the NE Arkansas and SE Missouri regions.
www.arinspections.com
Osceola, Arkansas 72370

Re: Crashing on I phone 6 plus 8 years 2 weeks ago #62776

Does this not also change the font size,in the report as well. I only want to increase the font on my display screen not in the report?

Re: Crashing on I phone 6 plus 8 years 2 weeks ago #62777

I think that this only changes font size on your display and not the font size in the finished report. Font sizes and other formatting for the report are set elsewhere in the template.

Alton Darty    AR Lic. #HI-1496
ATN Inspection Services, LLC
Home & Commercial Inspections throughout the NE Arkansas and SE Missouri regions.
www.arinspections.com
Osceola, Arkansas 72370

Re: Crashing on I phone 6 plus 8 years 1 week ago #62793

As Alton said, it's the display only.

Pinch zoom on an iPhone crashing is an Apple bug. Hoping they'll fix it soon!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.