• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can you email an inspection Report from an ipad mini ?

Re: Can you email an inspection Report from an ipad mini ? 8 years 4 months ago #62261

OK,
Getting down to the nitty/gritty time.
For those of you using Ipad vs. Samsung tablets.  Do you use Ipad Air 2 or Ipad Mini 4 / Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0, and have you tried the others?  I realize that neither have a flash for the camera.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Can you email an inspection Report from an ipad mini ? 8 years 4 months ago #62281

Steve....If you're going with the mobile app, choose to OS you prefer....Apple or Android. Some people strongly prefer one over the other. HIP will run on either.

Dan Musielski
Inspector/Engineer
Assured Home Inspections; Batavia, IL
www.InspectThatHouse.com

See us in the Fox News Channel! FOX NEWS Shattered Dreams
www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/13/foreclosur...ickens-experts-fear/

Re: Can you email an inspection Report from an ipad mini ? 8 years 3 days ago #62917

Steve, I do all my inspections on my iPad mini 4.  It fits perfectly in my side pocket (I have duluth fire hose pants).  It takes good pics in good lighting.  It fits perfectly in my hand.  It's lightweight.  All pros.... now the cons.  IT HAS NO FLASH.  So in low light environments (crawlspace, basement, houses with no electricity, etc) I have to hold the iPad with one hand, a flashlight with another hand, and do the juggling act to get the right shot.  It works.  BUT, I just got the new iPad Pro 9.7 inch, and will be using it this next week in all my inspections.  Its a little bit bigger and can't fit in my pocket.  BUT it has a flash!  Which is great, and takes 12 MP camera with 4k video.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.