• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Laptop/Tablet in field

Re: Laptop/Tablet in field 8 years 11 months ago #61074

A brief review of the sx610 with a short description of how the Active Tag NFC works:

www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/canon-sx610/canon-sx610A.HTM

Now what would be really cool is to have your photos go to the appropriate place in your report without having to edit... ;D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Laptop/Tablet in field 8 years 11 months ago #61078

You'll need something like the Samsung Galaxy Camera to do that!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Laptop/Tablet in field 8 years 11 months ago #61119

Question concerning sending out the completed inspection report from the field. For those that do it, are you just creating your own mobile hot-spot, or do you use a mobile hot-spot like the Verizon Jetpack?

As a corollary, what is the size of your report (sans those with video, as I won't be using them) with a moderate number of photos (10-15)?

Thanks.

Re: Laptop/Tablet in field 8 years 11 months ago #61121

Average size would be about 2 megs. Hotspotting is a cheaper way to go versus a separate jetpack.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Laptop/Tablet in field 8 years 1 day ago #62918

Hi Dan

Purchased a high spec Toshiba 13.3" (i7 intel core, 8 ram and 256 solid state hard drive laptop and finding that the laptops resolution is probably away to high. I have reset all variables with no real solution for viewing the HIP app on the screen.

I only came across your posting when I was looking for a solution. I then checked with a local Lenovo re-seller for your recommended "Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 12.5" w/ 1366x768 res" and there are numerous variations of this type of laptop available.

Any more details on your Lenovo or if you were starting again would you go for a different product today.

Thanks

Peter  

Title: pre purchase building surveys
Url: www.propertyhealthcheck.ie
Body: Our thorough Pre-Purchase Building Survey will mean that YOU won?t get stuck buying a Money Pit. We offer Premium Pre-Purchase Building Surveys that assist our clients in making informed decisions before buying their...
Last Edit: by Peter Sweeney.

Re: Laptop/Tablet in field 7 years 11 months ago #62939

Hi Peter. HIP 4.6 includes changes for the super high resolution (4K) screens coming out right now. It's with our beta testers right now if you'd like to try it out.

Dominic Maricic
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.