• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Theme 26 Question

Theme 26 Question 11 years 7 months ago #49946

Dominic,

If you would look at my site:  www.thompsonpropertyinspection.com , there is a thin blue-lined box just above the words, "The Tyler Home Inspector".

I would like this box to go away, but can't figure out what it is.

I personally like the way this is set up demo.roopletheme.com/bealestreet/ , and it doesn't have that line nor do some of the inspectors who have this site.

Thanks
Bruce

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Thompson Property Inspection
www.TylerHomeInspector.com
www.ThompsonPropertyInspection.com
Home Inspections in Tyler, Lindale, Bullard, Whitehouse, Mineola and East Texas.
Tyler Home Inspector, Whitehouse Home Inspector, Smith County Home Inspector, Tyler Texas Home Inspections...

Re: Theme 26 Question 11 years 7 months ago #49947

You had some spaces in the mission statement area under Site Information so the site was generating the mission statement box. I deleted the extra text and you're good to go!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Theme 26 Question 11 years 7 months ago #49969

Thanks.  Another question:  if you look at this site demo.roopletheme.com/bealestreet/ they have some text and four images in User 3 block.  Is that something I can do?  How do I get the images to be side by side like that?

Home Inspections in Tyler, Lindale, Bullard, Whitehouse, Mineola and East Texas.
Tyler Home Inspector, Whitehouse Home Inspector, Smith County Home Inspector, Tyler Texas Home Inspections...

Re: Theme 26 Question 11 years 7 months ago #49970

Just insert them one right after another without hitting enter each time. You can also add a table with 1 row, 4 columns and 0 border. Then insert an image in each cell. This would help with spacing too.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Theme 26 Question 11 years 7 months ago #50077

Hey, I've not done anything to the site but that box came back.  I went to site information and mission statement, tried to delete the nothing that was there....

Re: Theme 26 Question 11 years 7 months ago #50078

Aha...switch to plain text editor and found an html break.  got it!  not sure where it came from

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.