• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Theme 26

Re: Theme 26 14 years 1 month ago #28510

Dominic

I am having trouble with the suckerfish menus.  I do not find a tutorial on them anywhere.  I do not think many people are using them besides the one example you gave me.  I was wondering if you could give me a quick rundown on how to create these wonderous little things.  I am pretty much going for the same type of menus as www.sehomeinspections.com did.  I just can't seem to get it right.  I am used to coding this stuff by hand.

Fred

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"There is no such thing as the perfect house"

Re: Theme 26 14 years 1 month ago #28511

Hi Fred,

It's not in the tutorials because theme 26 is the only theme that supports them right now (this was a test theme we played with). Basically put your primary or navigation menu (or a new menu you make) into the suckerfish position and it'll automatically take on the drop down qualities. The drop downs are all children of each menu item. So when you look at Scott's site sehomeinspection.com and you see Home Inspection, that's a page he has in his menu, then all the other pages he has set so that Home Inspection is their parent, rather than the menu name.

Let me know if this makes sense.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Theme 26 14 years 1 month ago #28512

Yeah dominic I have it pretty much figured out.  Man do you ever sleep.  I am gonna make a post in SEO portion of the board that you can give me an answer for. 

Re: Theme 26 14 years 1 month ago #28545

• Bert de Haan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If it is worth doing, it's worth doing well.
  • Thank you received: 0

....  Man do you ever sleep....

I've wondered that as well.

Bert de Haan
www.KitchenerWaterlooHomeInspector.ca
Benchmark Home Inspection Services Kitchener-Wateroo and Guelph area Home Inspection
Serving Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, Orangeville, Mount Forest and surrounding areas.
Keywords: Kitchener-Waterloo home inspector, Guelph home inspection,...

Re: Theme 26 14 years 1 month ago #28560

Occasionally :)

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Theme 26 14 years 1 month ago #28681

Dominic

I think we computer types think best at 2 in the morning.  I used to get my best coding done really late.  And yes I am a home inspector too.  I am an unusual breed. muahahahahahahaha

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.