• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Theme 26

Theme 26 14 years 1 month ago #28300

I was curious was there a reason the header footer and side bars were left as four standard colors and the background was a hex code.  Is there anyway you can make the header, footer, and side bars a hex code as well.  I was curious.  I am just trying to figure a color combination.  And yes Dominic I went a completely different way with my site on the advice of my friend

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"There is no such thing as the perfect house"

Re: Theme 26 14 years 1 month ago #28301

Yes, we've done this in the next update of our sites which is coming out soon. You'll be able to upgrade your site at that time and use the templates with the new features.

There's a transparent copy of the Call Now logo in the thread about it in the Website Tutorial & Tips section of the message board that will work well on your home page as it'll get rid of the white around the logo.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Theme 26 14 years 1 month ago #28302

Thanks Dominic.  We were just trying real hard to get a color theme that works.  We want to work with browns and the hex codes are the only way to do it.  Hopefully the update is coming soon I would really enjoy the upgrade. 

Re: Theme 26 14 years 1 month ago #28304

I totally understand. More flexibility makes things much more fun ;) We're trying to finish up 12 new themes at the same time.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Theme 26 14 years 1 month ago #28305

One last thing dominic I saw the suckerfish menu items as a block.  Could you elaborate what you mean.  Do they like suck on the bottom of that menu bar.  I could not really figure it out. 

Re: Theme 26 14 years 1 month ago #28334

If you enable the suckerfish menus in the theme configuration for theme 26 you can have drop down menus. Check out www.sehomeinspection.com for an example.

Dominic Maricic
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.