• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Themes Board

Re: Themes Board 14 years 8 months ago #17532

That's fine. Just look over the tutorials , animated and written, and use the search function here on the forum before going nuts ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Themes Board 14 years 8 months ago #17538

I did a search for "header" and nothing came up. I thought it was strange, since there are several threads with the word header.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Themes Board 14 years 8 months ago #17547

If you're in a section of the forum when you search, it only searches that section (i.e. if you search while looking at an SEO post). Go back to the main message board page and then search.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Themes Board 14 years 8 months ago #17558

Ahhh, I get it.

<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679

Re: Themes Board 14 years 8 months ago #17683

I am switching themes. I like 8, but I suck at using GIMP, and there are 12 layers to that image and I need to get the site up. I am going to try 2, I will play with GIMP later. I spent 2 days trying to play with that header image. I don't like the flower things, not manly enough for me.

Re: Themes Board 14 years 8 months ago #17708

Erase them then or uncheck the layer.

Dominic Maricic
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.