• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Themes Board

Re: Themes Board 14 years 7 months ago #17763

Erase them then or uncheck the layer.

I am reading the help section to determine how to do that.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Themes Board 14 years 7 months ago #17764

In theme 8, why does the name of my company show up in lower case? I entered it in upper and lower case.

<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679

Re: Themes Board 14 years 7 months ago #17776

It's a theme css setting. I actually had changed it, but recently updated all the themes and updated an older version. I need to fix that today.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Themes Board 14 years 7 months ago #17778

OK good. Are we able to change the font and size? I am thinking we can't.

Re: Themes Board 14 years 7 months ago #17859

Not at the top, that's fixed by this theme. You can turn off the site title and put a block in the header instead. In that case you could edit it. In 8 you could turn off the top company name and put it in the top right header region if you wanted and control it.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Themes Board 14 years 7 months ago #17984

I am now using theme 10. Check out my header and tell me what you guys think. It represents about 24 hours of work, 60 cups of coffee, and many curse words, that includes learning some, but not all of GIMP. I made the background more transparent and added my logo and text. That GIMP program becomes addicting, there is a lot you can do with it.

In theme 10, can I change the font color for the navigation?
Attachments:

Last Edit: by Michael Merino.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.