• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ANy news on new site templates?

ANy news on new site templates? 9 years 4 months ago #59592

Hey DOm,
any info on up and coming template designs? Just curious. I need a another site.  :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Knoxville TN Home Inspector
Fogarty Home Inspection Services
Professional mold and radon testing of east Tn
Professional home and commercial inspections of Knoxville
www.homeinspectorknoxville.com
Title: Home Inspector Knoxville
Meta Keywords- Knoxville home inspection, Oak Ridge TN home inspector,...

Re: ANy news on new site templates? 9 years 4 months ago #59594

Unfortunately farther behind then I would like. The recent Mac issues have sucked up the last 2 months of my time. We are EXTREMELY close to being done and I'll be going full force into the new sites. I actually have guys developing new templates for us right now.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: ANy news on new site templates? 9 years 1 month ago #60368

Hey Dominic,
      I see the last update to this was in Nov. Any idea if new ones are coming. I am evidently on the old server with 27 themes. I see there are 4 newer ones. I am wanting to have my website updated (changed). One issue I have is that every time I switch (reconfigure) themes from the one I am on now to another one of the 27, my site disappears off not only off the front page but off Google within a day. Like Nowhere to be found. As soon as I switch it back to the old theme, it comes back up like it never changed...Any idea what is going on?

Title: Home Inspectors Boise
www.7countyhomeinspection.com
Body and Meta: A certified Boise Home Inspector offering home inspections in Boise, Meridian and Nampa. Call 208-982-5335
Meta Tags: Boise Home Inspector, Boise Home Inspection, Home Inspectors Meridian, Meridian Home Inspectors, Nampa Home...

Re: ANy news on new site templates? 9 years 1 month ago #60369

Also,
  How long would it take to update me to a new server so I can access the newer themes and would that affect my ranking or Google placement (long term or just short term). Thanks!

Title: Home Inspectors Boise
www.7countyhomeinspection.com
Body and Meta: A certified Boise Home Inspector offering home inspections in Boise, Meridian and Nampa. Call 208-982-5335
Meta Tags: Boise Home Inspector, Boise Home Inspection, Home Inspectors Meridian, Meridian Home Inspectors, Nampa Home...

Re: ANy news on new site templates? 9 years 1 month ago #60370

I've spent a lot of the last two weeks on this. Hold on just a tad longer. I'm just being split in quite a few directions at once right now but several large items are almost complete!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.