• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Sample Report page on my website won't update

New Sample Report page on my website won't update 9 years 8 months ago #58412

I changed the sample report on the Sample Report page of my website. Went through the whole procedure, clicked submit, and it said the information had been updated. Got out of the website. Clicked on it again as a customer and downloaded the Sample Report. The report I got was the one I had tried to replace. Checked my web page again, the old samplw report had been deleted, and the new Sample REport was the only one on the server. Seems to me that somehow the server isn't updating? Help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: New Sample Report page on my website won't update 9 years 7 months ago #58450

Hi Hans,

Try uploading one with a new file name and see if that works.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: New Sample Report page on my website won't update 9 years 7 months ago #58460

Hi Dominic,

I took your advice. Renamed the file, uploaded it, and it's now on my sample reports page. Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Hans Vorhauer

Re: New Sample Report page on my website won't update 9 years 6 months ago #58662

This sounds like a similar item I would like to try. I have been woefully behind on my web site maintenance. So to add a sample report, you described in here to upload the report as well as it states in the tutorial. So where do I upload it to and where is the link for me to find it after wards? Is this the same saved reports I use all the time when I send them to clients?

Last Edit: by Joe Salcedo.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.