• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Home Warranty Inspection Template

Home Warranty Inspection Template 10 years 1 month ago #57319

Does anyone have a template they use just for warranty (11th month) inspections?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Home Warranty Inspection Template 10 years 1 month ago #57320

Just use your regular inspection template. ? It should be no different with what you are looking on a warranty or a pre-purchase inspection.

With a warranty inspection, I always ask the client to put together a list of items they have noted while they have been in the home so that I can make sure that I address their concerns. ? I would say that 30% of the time the owner will have some small obscure item that I might have missed but it is bugging them. ? It saves me a ton of time when they provide me with what they have seen since they have been in the home. ? I'm only in the home for a few hours they have been in it for months!

Re: Home Warranty Inspection Template 10 years 1 month ago #57360

There are differences in the way the report findings are worded but the inspection is the same.  All the "before close of escrow" or similar language is moot.  So take your regular template, go through and change that specific wording in each section and save it as a warranty inspection.  It only takes a small amount of time since you should know your template well. 

I will talk with the client about the issues they have had but only after I have performed the inspection. I do not want any preconceived ideas in my mind prior to performing the actual inspection.  Some of the "issues" they have are nothing more than, "we should have ordered it this way" remorse and not actual defects.

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.