• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Blogs

Re: Blogs 12 years 3 months ago #45799

John, no fair though! you're a natural for blogs. You're a Journalism Major graduate. :D (in B.S., never the less) ;D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Title: San Antonio Home Inspections
Site: www.jwkhomeinspections.com
Body: JWK Inspections, San Antonio Home Inspector, Performing Home Inspections in San Antonio & all surrounding areas.
Keywords: San Antonio Home Inspections, New Home Construction Inspections, New Braunfels, Schertz, Home...

Re: Blogs 12 years 3 months ago #45804

• CantonMichiganHomeInspect
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Not sure how effective this Blog Is for SEO. I just get a lot of spam. I'm try to add something once a month but spread thin when trying to keep up with my WEB Site, FB, Link Building, etc. Is it better to blog or leave comments on other blog sites with a backlink to your web page?

Re: Blogs 12 years 3 months ago #45817

John, Responding to your: "leave comments on other blog sites with a backlink to your web page?"
-answering your question as qouted it will only help your SEO to comment on blogs at other sites. Choose sites here that have good SEO. If you want to comment on mine blogs w/ link back, I'm sure it will help you. I have 1st page listings on the 7th largest city searches and 1st page on many surrounding smaller cities or towns.
Point is, you can't actually help me, but if I can help you great! I will. Not only- if you post comment on my blogs, I will return a comment to it w/ your cities mentioned and your site mentioned on your comment. Why? Cause your a HIPster ! !
So, if you comment on blogs on sites from here, it's not too tough to figure out who has the good SEO. Go for those.
Good Luck. Let me know if you need help.
Joe

Title: San Antonio Home Inspections
Site: www.jwkhomeinspections.com
Body: JWK Inspections, San Antonio Home Inspector, Performing Home Inspections in San Antonio & all surrounding areas.
Keywords: San Antonio Home Inspections, New Home Construction Inspections, New Braunfels, Schertz, Home...
Last Edit: by Joe Keresztury.

Re: Blogs 11 years 2 months ago #51509

Hey John……. ?  ?  reading your posts here and I was wondering if the blogs seemed to help your ? website ? ? BTW....  Is anyone here using wordpress.org  along with your other blogs ?

JOHN RUDY
NJ Home Inspector
Advantage 1 Home Inspections LLC
If You Can Find A Better Inspection Buy It
Flemington NJ
Office/Fax Phone: 908.806.6364? 
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.newjerseyhomeinspectionservices.com
New Jersey Home Inspector serving Irvington, Ewing, Readington, Franklin...
Last Edit: by John Rudy.

Re: Blogs 11 years 2 months ago #51510

Hi John,

About 99% of the guys on here are hosting their sites with us (we host several thousand home inspector sites) and are #1 on Google because of it. Blogs make a HUGE difference on your website and ranking. You definitely want to make sure to post them at least once or twice a month!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Blogs 11 years 2 months ago #51511

Thanks Dominic, I'm working a Zillow blog now...  got trullia, and ativerain done last night was going to do somthing on wordpress along with the blog on my web page Started the face book page the outher day....  By the way thanks for friending me there  ...... any other Blogs in mind to post on ?   

JOHN RUDY
NJ Home Inspector
Advantage 1 Home Inspections LLC
If You Can Find A Better Inspection Buy It
Flemington NJ
Office/Fax Phone: 908.806.6364? 
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.newjerseyhomeinspectionservices.com
New Jersey Home Inspector serving Irvington, Ewing, Readington, Franklin...
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.