• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NACHI Call Now Button

Re: NACHI Call Now Button 11 years 7 months ago #49928

Thank you Dominic for the link. Any way that helps the customer get in contact with me is a good way.

Thanks Michael for the great review on this feature

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: NACHI Call Now Button 11 years 7 months ago #50100

Dom, I tried per your instructions and all I get is the html code coming up on each page.  What am I doing wrong?  Is there a differance when pasteing plain text format vs regular text paste button?

Site URL: www.portsaintluciehomeinspectors.com

Body:?  Home Inspections in Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Port Saint Lucie, Stewart and surrounding area.

Title: Inspection Services of the Treasure Coast

Meta Description: Home Inspections in Vero Beach,Fort Pierce,Port Saint Lucie,Stuart

Meta...

Re: NACHI Call Now Button 11 years 7 months ago #50101

Gary, make sure you select "Source" in the body and make sure you are copying the entire code. It should work. Hope this helps :)

Always tell the truth, do what you promise, and do it righter than right..always
Title: Inspection Connection
URL: www.charleston-home-inspector.com
Body: Performing Home Inspections in all of WV: Charleston, Huntington, Teays, Hurricane, and surrounding areas
Keywords: Charleston Home Inspector, St...

Re: NACHI Call Now Button 11 years 7 months ago #50103

Mike , I tried it this time and it worked.  The only thing differant I did was I did not choose any pages to put the button on and I only pushed source 1 time. 

Site URL: www.portsaintluciehomeinspectors.com

Body:?  Home Inspections in Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Port Saint Lucie, Stewart and surrounding area.

Title: Inspection Services of the Treasure Coast

Meta Description: Home Inspections in Vero Beach,Fort Pierce,Port Saint Lucie,Stuart

Meta...

Re: NACHI Call Now Button 11 years 3 weeks ago #52879

Done and done! Thanks guys!

Quality Inspections You Can Trust!
Travis Kepp-owner
(Link Information Below. Please Enter Exactly as Is)
Title: Southern Star Inspections, LLC
Link URL: www.cypresshomeinspection.com/
Body: Cypress Home Inspector performs home inspections in Cypress, Katy, The Woodlands, Magnolia, Tomball,...

Re: NACHI Call Now Button 7 years 11 months ago #62975

New at all this web building issues. I clicked on source and saved the code. You state to assign left or right side. How do i do that

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.