• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NACHI Call Now Button

Re: NACHI Call Now Button 15 years 11 months ago #1225

Glad to help out Mike :) I'm working on another animated tutorial right now on images.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: NACHI Call Now Button 15 years 10 months ago #1670

Dom

Thanks for the help with the call button. Looks great.

Can you make a call button with the HIP cartoon character?  Or one like you live support?

Don't forget to let us know about the HIP shirts.

I think it is almost time to get rid of the old site and start using the new HIP one.

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...

Re: NACHI Call Now Button 15 years 10 months ago #1671

Hey Dave,

I'll definitely let you know about the shirts. I made a few and have already sent them out so I'll have to order some more.

When I get some time I'll work on another call now button.

Dominic Maricic

Re: NACHI Call Now Button 15 years 5 months ago #3940

I had an inspector ask this morning how to add this to their site so I figured I'd post it for everyone. One of the INACHI's benefits is their call me now button that contacts you when a user clicks a button on your site. To add it you basically get the code from the INACHI site and add it to a block.

1. Go to www.nachi.org/call_button.htm and login with your nachi info and choose a button you like.
2. You will be given code which you can copy.
3. Go to Blocks and click on Add Block.
4. Click on the Source button to show the html code.
5. Paste the code into the block then save.
5. Then just assign that block to a region like left sidebar.

This is basically the same method like adding Google Analytics and other items I've talked about on the forum. Try it out and if you have any issues, let me know.

I've attached a transparent version of the call now button that you can use so you don't have the white background on your page.

Dominic

So how do I get the transparent gif on saved on my computer into the source code of the have me, call you?

Thompson Property Inspection
www.TylerHomeInspector.com
www.ThompsonPropertyInspection.com
Home Inspections in Tyler, Lindale, Bullard, Whitehouse, Mineola and East Texas.
Tyler Home Inspector, Whitehouse Home Inspector, Smith County Home Inspector, Tyler Texas Home Inspections...

Re: NACHI Call Now Button 15 years 5 months ago #3941

Click the attachment above and save it somewhere on your computer. Insert your NACHI code like instructed. Click the source button again so you actually see the NACHI (non transparent image). Click the image, click the image button on the toolbar and click browse to upload and choose the transparent image. Let me know if I explained this well enough.

Dominic Maricic

Re: NACHI Call Now Button 15 years 5 months ago #3943

got it...thanks

Thompson Property Inspection
www.TylerHomeInspector.com
www.ThompsonPropertyInspection.com
Home Inspections in Tyler, Lindale, Bullard, Whitehouse, Mineola and East Texas.
Tyler Home Inspector, Whitehouse Home Inspector, Smith County Home Inspector, Tyler Texas Home Inspections...
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.