• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ability to delete photo tabs after merging reports

Ability to delete photo tabs after merging reports 7 years 7 months ago #63220

We merge our IOS uploaded reports into HIP desktop version but when you do that it adds empty photo tabs that just don't need to be there. Can you add funtionality to delete the extra tabs? We don't add photos from the mobile devices so that is not an issue for us.
You can go to the photos from the sections but you cannot go back to the section from the photos that would be another feature that would be handy.
We also asked if the photo name could be available in the photo section. Either somewhere in the photo section or by hovering over the photo itself. I often have difficulty finding the photo on my computer and it would help if the photo name was available.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Ability to delete photo tabs after merging reports 7 years 7 months ago #63225

Hi Dennis,

Save the inspection and restart HIP and the extra tabs will go away.

The photos are all renamed 1, 2, 3, etc once imported. I don't understand though, why are you trying to find the original photo on your machine.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Ability to delete photo tabs after merging reports 6 years 1 month ago #64280

If I see the photo name it helps me find photos on my computer so that I can edit them with software other than HIP. The editor in HIP is ok but sometimes I need to be able to do more refined edits.It helps if the file name is available. I take lots of pictures (sometimes hundreds) and being able to identify them by name would be helpful.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.