• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: On PC can we have the option to move something from the red to black and back?

Re: On PC can we have the option to move something from the red to black and back? 7 years 7 months ago #63149

Send more cookies.

Technically you got more cookies when we logged in to these here message boards!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: On PC can we have the option to move something from the red to black and back? 7 years 6 months ago #63211

Since this topic is about red/black - I have a slightly different request...

I would like to be able to use the advanced color option on items in the red box.  I use various colors when I am asked to do a re-inspection to check to see if repairs were made.  I don't do those very often.  However, my re-inspection report includes more colors.  From the Summary page, I leave items that were not repaired as red, items that were repaired as blue and items that were not supposed to be repaired as green.  To do this, I make a copy of the HIP file and turn on the advanced color option.  I have to change an item in my template to be green/blue, move it to the red box, open the original red item in the red box, copy it, open the new green/blue item in the red box, paste.  When I paste, it does not copy/paste the lists that are in the original red item.  It is a lengthy process for me to prepare a re-inspection report.

It would be MUCH easier if I could open a red item in the red box and change its color.  Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.