• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile 4.6.1 Beta

Mobile 4.6.1 Beta 7 years 9 months ago #63028

I loaded the 4.6.1 Beta and took it for a test drive today... iPad 2

On launch I'm getting an "Alert" - Low Memory Warning!!  Available memory = xx.xxMb Low space can cause saving issues.  Please close other apps or restart. 

I did a reboot and still have the error. 

When in the "Inspect" module HIP Mobile crashes when I select a comment that contains a list of appliance manufacturers...I'm assuming it might be related to the low memory alert.

Is there a way to have multiple HIP versions installed on the iPad?  It would've been nice to have been able to launch a known working revision to finish my inspection today and then merged the two later.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Mobile 4.6.1 Beta 7 years 9 months ago #63035

Barry can you please send me a copy of your template to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.? Let me know exactly where that's happening.

The memory alert was something in the beta to test out issues with low ram. You can ignore it as long as it's not super low.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Mobile 4.6.1 Beta 7 years 9 months ago #63040

Don't forget to email me that template. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.