• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My Illinois Template - Joe Tribuzio

My Illinois Template - Joe Tribuzio 15 years 1 month ago #8509

I would like to share my own template. I have customized it for ILLINOIS, and I will actually continue to improve it as time goes on. A month from now it will be even better, but I am pretty pleased with it so far.

I hope you like, and if you do, hit me up and let me know.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Illinois- Tribuzio Home Inspection Services

www.thishomeinspector.com   (708) 453 8447

Home Inspection in Chicago land area and surrounding suburbs
Serving Chicago, Elmwood Park, Oak Park, Harwood Heights, Norridge, River Grove, Park Ridge and surrounding areas.

Re: My Illinois Template - Joe Tribuzio 15 years 1 month ago #8511

Thanks Joe! The more templates on here the better. I'm downloading it right now and checking it out. Do you mind if we use narratives from your template for the new master default template we're working on?

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: My Illinois Template - Joe Tribuzio 15 years 1 month ago #8512

I am OK with it, as long as they are useful, and you use only the finest ones. lol
Some are admittedly just starting points - where I add more to the narrative in order to to be specific. So, listen folks out here, some are not complete, so bear that in mind.

Serving Chicago, Elmwood Park, Oak Park, Harwood Heights, Norridge, River Grove, Park Ridge and surrounding areas.

Re: My Illinois Template - Joe Tribuzio 15 years 1 month ago #8516

Of course. Templates evolve over time and get better with age... kinda like wine :D

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: My Illinois Template - Joe Tribuzio 15 years 1 month ago #8523

Karma for you Joseph, I liked how you put all the information in your report for each system.  I may have to think about doing that.  At the least it help remind you what to look for every time you write a report!!!  lol

HLC Home Inspections LLC
www.OklahomaHomeInspector.biz
We are a licensed inspector for the state of Oklahoma.?  Our focus is Oklahoma City, Moore, Mustang, Yukon, Tuttle, and many other areas surrounding OKC.
HLC-Home-Inspections-Oklahoma-City

HLC Home Inspections LLC...

Re: My Illinois Template - Joe Tribuzio 15 years 1 week ago #9777

I have improved the template a few times since and i will continue to evolve it until it rides around in a spaceship  lol

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.