• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Saving Templates

Saving Templates 7 years 10 months ago #63010

Dom... or others... got a basic question.  I know I can create templates - done it many times - and I know I can delete templates.  What I scratch my head about is whether I need to save templates that have been used in order to open the inspection that used that template.  I tweak my basic template with just about every inspection and save it, and I now have a LOT of templates.  Would like to clean things up, but don't want to limit my ability to re-open past inspections.  Thanks in advance!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Saving Templates 7 years 10 months ago #63011

" save templates that have been used in order to open the inspection that used that template. "
No! they will still be ok! Give it a try yourself!
I save my default template as master on my external drive.
I do that every time I make modification to the default template. The rest of those templates mean nothing to me.
Just back things up.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: by Roy Lewis.

Re: Saving Templates 7 years 10 months ago #63012

Definitely no (just like Roy said). Every inspection has a copy of it's own template with in. Most guys will have only 1 residential template, that's it.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Saving Templates 7 years 8 months ago #63124

Thanks!  That's kinda' what I assumed, but I learned a long time ago that assumptions will just get you in trouble...

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.