• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Single Family template

Single Family template 10 years 4 months ago #55900

This is my first template.

I set it up as a master from which I could edit or create all the others I need. I use a lot of damage panels as you will see based on how I write my reports. I added in a 'blank space' line to input in to the report where I need a little more separation.

I am working on other templates now and will share them when I can.

Garett
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Single Family template 10 years 4 months ago #55926

Thanks Garett, great job!! I'm going to list it with the list of HIPPIES shared templates. Welcome to the forums by the way!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Single Family template 10 years 3 months ago #56131

That appears to be what I was looking for.
It closely resembles my matrix.
How do you edit the introduction?

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Single Family template 10 years 3 months ago #56132

Garett,  before posting this sample on your website or sending it to potential clients, I suggest you have somebody proof read it for errors.  Spelling, grammar and proper syntax are a key to business survival when a written report is your end product.  If you have errors in your template, they will be present in almost every report.

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.

Re: Single Family template 10 years 3 months ago #56133

Stephen

Did you see any ?

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Single Family template 10 years 3 months ago #56134

Yes, I would not have posted the statement if there were no issues.

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.