• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Small photos

Small photos 6 years 11 months ago #63588

Hello all,

When I switched over to the 4.9 version I lost the nice feature of an enlarged photo when clicked on. How do I get this back?

Also, I love the auto save feature but it always pops up when I am in the middle of typing something and I type a few letters in the save file spot. This is a bit distracting. Any advice on how to keep this function but maybe have a saddle warning instead of an instant change? I have it set to the longest setting so it doesn’t do this to me all the time.

Thank you
Have a blessed day!

Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Jesus is coming again!!

Small photos 6 years 11 months ago #63589

• Natalie Delacruz
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Mike,
The autosave feature can be disabled.
Click on Report Settings then Options.

The last tab on this pop up will be "Auto Save"
You can set a time limit or disable it completely.
Just be sure you manually save if you do turn this setting off.

If you're using V4.9 you should still be able to click on the image and a pop up of the larger image should display. Try closing and reopening the program to see if this help refresh it.

If you need further assistance, feel free to call or send up a support ticket.

Small photos 6 years 11 months ago #63593

Hi Natalie,

I realize I could disable the save function. I really like this idea so I don't want to disable it. I think it would be much nicer if there could be some kind of warning/delay or something before switching to the save page instantly. It is very distracting when you are in the middle of a thought/typing...

I will do a support ticket for the photos. They haven’t worked since I downloaded the new program.

Thank you

Jesus is coming again!!

Small photos 6 years 11 months ago #63595

I turned that feature off and save when I want to.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Small photos 6 years 11 months ago #63602

Mike, I agree with you. I have pointed it out long ago, [ after re-saving my work several times accidentally under partial and different names due to typing into the save box], and suggested to Dominic that that feature should be automatic in the background, without need for verification since you are working within a certain inspection. No change since.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike Krueger

FRANK MACAK   Lic.# 16000041526
PRIME INSPECTIONS  - www.prime-inspect.com
Quality Home Inspections in Delaware, Otsego, Chenango, Schoharie
Greene, and other Counties = approx. 75 miles radius from Oneonta NY
Last Edit: by Frank P. Macak.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.