• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Message Board question

Message Board question 7 years 2 months ago #63436

These are actually message board questions, but I couldn't find an appropriate category, so I'll post them here. Please move as necessary.

a) Is there a search feature on this board? I am sure most of the questions I bug you with in support tickets have already been answered. I normally come here after the Knowledge Base and fumble around a little, but being able to search would be a great help.

b) In my fumbling around... When I come to this section and read the topics on the first page, if I click the "2" at the top or bottom to go to page 2, I am taken back to the root list of topics.

Thanks for all you do for us!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Message Board question 7 years 2 months ago #63449

First you have to hit the "Index" link above. That will have all the tabs show up at the top including a "search" tab. I just did a search for the word "appropriate" that you used in your question. It showed up quickly.

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.

Message Board question 7 years 2 months ago #63457

I'm with Oni...Where is there an "index"? It certainly doesn't show up on my forum. There is a drop down box with forums, but there isn't a search...
Never Mind - just found it!!

Hank Richter
HomePro Inspections of RI
Last Edit: by Hank Richter.

Message Board question 7 years 2 months ago #63466

Agree...there is no search function and no "Index"....this message board is in a bit of shambles TBH.

Message Board question 7 years 2 months ago #63467

Yes there is. Go to the main Message board. Just under your name / logout button are the Support / Message Board / Index links. click on the Index link and when it comes up there are tabs at the top of the page and the Search Tab is one of them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oni Shaw

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.487 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.