• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Drop Down Boxes for Captions of photos

Drop Down Boxes for Captions of photos 7 years 2 months ago #63433

So, in the recent update, I noticed that drop down boxes (drop down lists) created in the HIP desktop (mac for me) software in the templates could now be added and used in the mobile version (iOS for me) of HIP. I have created a few as a test in my template and attempted to use them in the field. They do not appear to work. Clicking the left "book" icon at the top gives me my standard caption list. OK. Also included in this list are my new captions with drop down list features. All it shows is the comment/caption i created and the <<Exterior Feature Location>> or whatever list you created and used. No option to "drop down" anything. Clicking the top right "book" icon, which used to do nothing, now brings up what appears to be my drop down list, but this cannot be tapped and clicked on. It does nothing. Am I doing something wrong? If there is a demo of this new feature somewhere, I cannot find it. I apologize if this thread had been created previously. Have little time to try and find it elsewhere.

Please let me know if this is bug that needs corrected in a future update, or if I am doing it wrong. I need to get rid of all my template work I did yesterday for the time being if so. A good couple hours of work.

Thanks.

Mark White

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.