• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Home Inspector Pro 4.9 for Wndows has been release

Home Inspector Pro 4.9 for Wndows has been release 7 years 3 months ago #63410

Dominic

Just downloaded new version 4.9. works well. I have another question about the InterNachi narratives also. I just purchased them and downloaded according to directions and loaded into data in the program. When I open the narrative template, I have no narratives. Did i do something wrong? any help will be appreciated.

roger

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Home Inspector Pro 4.9 for Wndows has been release 7 years 3 months ago #63414

Ok Dom,

So I went back through all of the documents I am currently using in my reports and individually highlighted all of tbe text in the document and then changed the the font and pitch to "Arial /8" and exited each document as there is no save feature. I did this for each document. Once completed, I saved the template and then stared a new inspection. When I select print report from the new inspection, all of the documents in the report print in whatever the default font and pitch are in HIP and do not reflect the changes I made! I have done tbis sevearl times now, with the same results. What am I doing wrong? Am I supposed to delete all of the documents I created in "edit documents" and then create each one as a new document? Seems cumbersome! Please advise?

Home Inspector Pro 4.9 for Wndows has been release 7 years 3 months ago #63419

Under the User Menu => Downloads menu at the top of the website.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Home Inspector Pro 4.9 for Wndows has been release 7 years 3 months ago #63420

Victor, give us a call tomorrow so we can take a look remotely and see what's going on.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Home Inspector Pro 4.9 for Wndows has been release 7 years 3 months ago #63437

William,
If I remember correctly, you download the file InterNachi sent you. Grab the .tpz file and paste into the data folder in the HIP main folder. Once this is done, you should be able to go to "open template" and you should see the .tpz file in the templates area. Hope this helps.

Home Inspector Pro 4.9 for Wndows has been release 7 years 2 months ago #63486

Dominic, has the issue with formating been addressed? I do not want to download the new version and mess my templates up.

FRANK MACAK   Lic.# 16000041526
PRIME INSPECTIONS  - www.prime-inspect.com
Quality Home Inspections in Delaware, Otsego, Chenango, Schoharie
Greene, and other Counties = approx. 75 miles radius from Oneonta NY
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.