• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Master list for variables

Re: Master list for variables 13 years 1 month ago #38338

Great!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Master list for variables 13 years 4 weeks ago #39275

Hi Dominic,

Any variable on inspector signature? It would be great to add our signature to the 4 point template.

Steve

Re: Master list for variables 13 years 4 weeks ago #39278

Not yet, you have to link directly to the signature file from a document or add it via Add Photo.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Master list for variables 13 years 3 weeks ago #39333

David,

I was thinking along the same line but if I make that suggestion, Dom automatically puts it at the bottom of the "to do" pile.  I don't think it is fair to the others on the board so I just stay quiet.  If you don't send him cookies on a regular basis, he gets a little pissy at 2am.  ;)

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.

Re: Master list for variables 13 years 3 weeks ago #39336

Coooooookiieeeeessss

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Master list for variables 13 years 3 weeks ago #39403

Is it safe to assume that variables cannot be used in selection or damage panels?
For instance in the 4 point template the 1st tab in the General Information section is "Date of Inspection"- it would be nice if this tab would auto populate along with the client name and inspection address in other selection panels.
Thanks,
Gill McLane

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.