• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Master list for variables

Master list for variables 13 years 2 months ago #37970

After working with all the variables for a invoice page I thought I would make a master thread for ease of copying the variables. I can not copy from the tutorial so this is more convenient.

Here is my list so far. This works great to copy, Ctrl C, then paste in the document, Ctr V.

$ClientFaxNumber, $InspectionSize, $InspectionFee
$CompanyName, $InspectorName, $InspectorLicense, $InspectionDate, $ClientName1, $ClientName2, $ClientPhoneNumber, $ClientEmailAddress, $ClientInspectionAddress, $ClientInspectionAddress2, $ClientInspectionCity, $ClientInspectionZip, $ClientInspectionState, $InspectionDate, $InspectionTime, $InspectionHomeAge, $InspectionWeather, $InspectionOtherArea, $AgentNameAndCompany

$Client1FirstName and $Client2FirstName (added in HIP 4.2.2, DM)

Remember: The values listed are case-sensitive.

I would like a variable for report #, expand on Inspection Fee, like other services-for radon, WDI, ect., Also method of payment, check cash credit.

Anyones I am missing??

Can I add my company logo into a document?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...
Last Edit: by David Macy.

Re: Master list for variables 13 years 2 months ago #37972

Thanks for posting this. They're listed in the Beta thread but spread out a bit so this is much better.

Check the post on adding pictures into documents at the top of this section regarding the logo.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Master list for variables 13 years 2 months ago #37974

This is what I have so far.

Ho do you get my email to allow the client to just click on it in the invoice?

Just need the logo and I am good, this will save me duplicate steps. I could use some added variables.

One for check, cash or credit.
Attachments:

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...

Re: Master list for variables 13 years 2 months ago #37975

If you type in an email address it should automatically convert to a link.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Master list for variables 13 years 1 month ago #38332

In the tutorial it says that there might be additional $variables added here. I don't see any but would love to see ones for;
$basefees; $additionalservicesfees; $taxes; $totalfees; $clientsnallmailaddress. Actually $additionalservicesfees might be better as $AdSvcFee1, 2, 3, 4 for those who offer several.

Re: Master list for variables 13 years 1 month ago #38335

Hi Marshall,

Variables can only represent fields that you can already add to the program. We do have it on our to-do to expand the way invoicing works right now which would add a lot of flexibility.

Dominic Maricic
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.