• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kitech supply piping lawsuite

Kitech supply piping lawsuite 7 years 6 months ago #63175

Any suggestions on how to report this product to customers in the report.  There is a lot of speculation , and vague information regarding this issue.  This is in regards to kitech piping installed between 1995 and 2007?
Thanks your input is appreciated

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Kitech supply piping lawsuite 7 years 6 months ago #63179

Mention Report what you observed and refer them to the Kitec Settlement website... www.kitecsettlement.com/

Jeffrey R. Jonas
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

FB: www.facebook.com/MN.Home.Inspector

www.JRJConsultants.net
www.OwatonnaHomeInspector.com
www.MinnesotaCommercialBuildingInspections.com

URL: www.owatonnahomeinspector.com
Title: Critical Eye Property Inspections
Description: Providing...

Re: Kitech supply piping lawsuite 7 years 5 months ago #63242

I just wrote an article about this stuff for CREIA.
creia.memberclicks.net/kitec-water-suppl...hat-you-need-to-know

Here's what my report comment states:
IPEX brand KITEC water supply piping and fittings observed in the attic space. This brand of piping and fittings has been subject to a class-action lawsuit due to its failure rate. While no visible leakage was observed at the time of the inspection, corrosion can occur on the interior of the fittings/piping before its failure without any visual evidence to suggest it is failing. Recommend a competent plumbing contractor provide cost estimates to replace the water supply system before the end of your inspection period. More information can be found at www.kitecsettlement.com

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.