• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dishwasher drain hookup

Re: Dishwasher drain hookup 13 years 7 months ago #34472

Where did you get the illustration and can I use them.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Charlotte Home Inspector
www.thecharlottehomeinspectors.com
Home inspections in Charlotte, Monroe, Mooresville, Gastonia, and Concord.
Meta Key: Charlotte Home Inspection, Mooresville Home Inspector, home inspection in Monroe, Gastonia home Home Inspections in Charlotte, Mooresville, Concord,...

Re: Dishwasher drain hookup 13 years 7 months ago #34481

Sure, you are more than welcome to use them. Nice that you asked. If you ever need a specific image or illustration please feel free to email or contact me. Be glad to help out.

I have a large library of illustrations and I am not sure about these. It may of been from the Inachi board.

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...

Re: Dishwasher drain hookup 10 years 1 month ago #57264

Smashing job David! I would love if all my clients who call me to handle their plumbing sent me a diagram! Haha! Maybe I should start doing up generic pictures so that I can better explain what's going on with piping and the like to my clients. You'd be surprised how many of my clients in London are actually is interested in what's getting fixed and how they can watch out and maintain the plumbing themselves.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.