Cloud Inspection Report Service
Ready to try out a 3 month free trial of our Cloud Service? Our Home Inspector Pro Cloud service allows you to sync reports between Home Inspector Pro for Windows & Mac and Home Inspector Pro Mobile devices (Android and iPhone/iPad). It also allows you to upload reports to be stored for 5 years, automatically emails clients and agents links to the report and more. The username and password you choose when registering will be entered into Home Inspector Pro and HIP Mobile software. If you've already registered on the site you can use your current name and password. Try it now FREE for 3 months by CLICKING HERE and selecting the Cloud Service Trial.
Show your clients and real estate agents why they should keep coming back to you. Sign up for our cloud service and upload all of your reports to our website. For only $20 a month (or FREE if you have 3 websites hosted with us) you can show off your reports online!
Log into the main site with the username: demo, and password: demodemo, and click on Inspection Reports to see how it works first hand. Or check out an animated tutorial of the process by clicking here: Home Inspection Report Upload Tutorial
- Real estate agents can log into their account and view ALL inspections you have ever done for them. Gone are the days where an agent calls you needing you to drop off or fax a report. This is an excellent marketing tool!
- Home buyers/sellers will receive an email with a link to their report. If you host your website through us client get their reports through YOUR website, increasing your exposure and rankings as they pass the link around to their family.
- You have all your reports backed up for 5 years. If anything ever happens to your computer you can always pull up a copy of the report online.
- You are shown a listing of all inspections you have done, who the agent and the client was, and when you performed it.
- Easily upload the report from within Home Inspector Pro or the Report Upload program. You do not need to log into a website and fumble your way around to get your report online.
- Receive an email whenever a client or an agent views your report!
- Upload Reports directly from Home Inspector Pro or...
- You can merge radon, WDI or any other documents you have with your inspection report and use the Inspection Upload Report Program to upload your reports. This will work with any other software just make sure your report in PDF format. You can download PrimoPDF to 'print' from any program to a PDF.
- If you use the Upload Service and our Website Hosting Service you will never have to pay for a full version update of Home Inspector Pro (2.x to 3.x)
Example Page: When you upload your report the client will receive a link to a page like this: Click Here
Click to Download the Upload Report Program
Questions? Try the Live Help feature on our main page, read our message boards, or email